If you’re a member of LiveWire’s popular group fitness programme, you may have experienced frustration due to last-minute cancellations and no-shows. We’ve heard your feedback and are pleased to announce the introduction of a new booking cancellation procedure, effective March 23. We understand that life can be unpredictable, so we’re introducing the fair notice period for cancellations and no-shows.
From March 23 we will introduce the following:
- It is still possible for you to book as many classes as you like.
- We will introduce registers for all classes.
- A 3-strike rule system will be in place for all those who book a class and fail to attend, or if you cancel within a time period of 2 hours before the class start time.
- If you get 3 strikes within any 1-month period for late cancellations or no-shows, your online booking system will be frozen for a period of 7 days.
- There will be no penalty if you cancel more than two hours before the class begins.
We hope these new measures will encourage our members to be mindful of their bookings and ensure that everyone has a fair chance to attend their desired classes. Stay tuned for more updates on LiveWire’s fitness programme.