These terms and conditions apply to members of [LiveWire] and govern the relationship between LiveWire (Warrington) CIC, whose company number is 07972958 and whose registered office is at Orford Jubilee Hub, Jubilee Way, Warrington, WA2 8HE (“LiveWire”, “we”, “us”) and you as a member. By signing up to become a member of LiveWire you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully and if you have any queries please contact your local LiveWire site.
- Payment types by membership/registration category (for further information about memberships, including services and price, please see LiveWire’s membership leaflet or website at www.livewirewarrington.co.uk:
a. Leisure Hub Registration – Free access card allowing you to access certain LiveWire services
b. Saver Concessions – Annual casual use discount membership – qualifying criteria applies
c. Leisure & Tennis – All-inclusive membership to LiveWire. Monthly direct debit only is applicable for Tennis memberships. Payment options applicable to the leisure memberships are as follows:
i. Monthly Pay as you go – Concessionary Rate qualifying criteria applies
ii. Monthly Direct Debit
iii. Annual payment
- A current live and valid email address should be provided upon joining/registering, all membership queries are dealt with via email. If you have a query relating to your membership, please contact your local LiveWire site.
- Please advise us immediately if your email, home address or surname change.
- Membership cards are the property of LiveWire and are strictly non-transferrable.
- In order to gain access you must show a valid membership card at reception, a charge will be applied for any replacement cards required.
- Opening hours, access times, and activity programming are subject to change.
- All membership services are subject to availability. Restrictions apply to all additional membership benefits and are subject to change.
- Up to date details of the membership services, restrictions, opening hours and other details of LiveWire services are displayed on LiveWire’s website and are available in the centres.
- From time to time, planned maintenance, repair works or unforeseen issues may result in facilities having to close in whole or in part for which reasonable notice will be given where possible. Any membership fees will not be refunded under such circumstances.
- A photograph will be taken for selected services and kept on the Management Information System for security reasons.
- All Junior memberships (under 16) must be agreed in writing by a parent or guardian.
- LiveWire may reasonably amend these terms from time to time. We will provide reasonable notice for any changes. Notification will be provided with prominent signs in the centres and amending terms on the website.
- All membership fees are non-refundable – the following exceptions apply:
13.1 A legitimate mistake has been made by LiveWire or Debit Finance Collections e.g. incorrect payment taken
13.2 You are entitled to cancel your membership and receive a full refund within 14 days of joining, less the applicable amount for any usage within this time period.
LiveWire do not offer refunds for non-club usage.
- LiveWire will accept no liability for breach of its obligations, where that failure is attributable to:
• Your own fault;
• A third party unconnected with LiveWire’s provision of services under these terms and conditions; or
• Events which neither LiveWire nor its suppliers could have foreseen or forestalled even if it had taken all reasonable care.
- LiveWire is not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable, regardless of how it was caused.
- LiveWire reserves the right to amend prices/fees, for which reasonable notification will be provided with notices at sites.
- LiveWire reserves the right to cancel your membership if you are in breach of these terms and conditions, without the obligation to refund any membership fee, if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that you are engaged in fraudulent or other unlawful activities in relation to LiveWire or your LiveWire membership or if you supply false or misleading information.
- Whilst you are at any of our centres, you will comply with all relevant health, safety, environment and security policies, notices and the reasonable instructions of our staff at that centre.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.
- Any use of the leisure facilities will be in accordance with the conditions of the health commitment statement attached in addition to these terms and conditions. Health Commitment Statement
- All new leisure users are required to watch our Fast-Track Induction video (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLIqRvL1nRGVD9Qc8bHF3VhhJPwZaU3p0s) before accessing the Fitness Suite for the first time. Full, on-site inductions however are still available and LiveWire would advise ALL new users to book one of these sessions. If you would like to arrange a full on-site induction then please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 01925 572504.
- All fitness classes must be booked; you must give a minimum of 2 hours’ notice if you cannot attend the class by contacting the relevant site. Failure to do so will result in being charged the standard class fee.
- All membership benefits are subject to availability. We cannot guarantee a place on a group tennis sessions or tennis courts.
- If a non-member wishes to play, they are required to pay the full price per head surcharge.
- You can book a court up to 8 days in advance (full package and club package only).
- Hire of equipment can be utilised from reception including racquets with no charge being incurred or a deposit required.
- You will be responsible for all library materials borrowed and pay any money owing for fines or lost or damaged LiveWire property.
- Any use of the library PC’s and/or internet services will be bound by the acceptable use terms available at sites.
Leisure and Tennis Advantage & Ace Memberships:
- Following an initial upfront pro rata payment, Direct Debit collections will be taken on the specified date each month or the closest working day after this date. LiveWire will not be accountable for any fees incurred as a result of collection dates varying. It is your responsibility to have sufficient funds available ahead of collection dates.
- Direct Debit payments will be taken each month on an indefinite basis until notice for cancellation is received in accordance with point 3.
- Cancellations must be made in person by completing a review form at any LiveWire leisure site. In certain circumstances where it is not possible to attend site, membership cancellations may be accepted by other means – contact your leisure site to make such arrangements. Upon giving notice for cancellation, one final direct debit collection will be made.
- LiveWire reserves the right to amend membership fees. 30 days notification of this will be given via email. You have the right to cancel your membership if you do not accept the amended fees in accordance with point 3.
- You may choose to suspend your membership for a minimum of 2 months up to a maximum of 6 months. Membership suspensions are charged at an upfront payment of £5. 10 days’ notice is required to suspend a membership, and the membership payments will recommence at the prior rate after the end of the suspension period.
- Corporate/Concession/Student/Employee Rates: Proof of concessionary/reduced rate status and home address must be provided when taking out your membership. This identification will then need to be shown on a 6 monthly basis. If identification cannot be provided your membership fees will be amended to reflect the equivalent full priced option.
- To take advantage of any loyalty fees in place at that time, Annual members must renew and pay before their membership expiry date. Membership fees paid by direct debit should be up to date and paid in good time to maintain any such loyalty fees.
- All Junior (including Tennis Junior) memberships (under 18) must be agreed in writing by a parent or guardian.
- Activity & usage restrictions apply to junior memberships – please check with staff or online for more information.
- Upon reaching the next age bracket, Junior, Junior Plus and Youth Plus membership fees will automatically change to the next applicable rate. 30-days’ notice will be given via email.
Purchasing Sessions and Bookings
- All session bookings must be made with the Personal Trainer who will agree all dates and times.
- All payments must be made in full at the site, either in person at the front desk of your site or via phone.
- All payments must be made in full at least 24 hours prior to any sessions being undertaken.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ prior notice for the cancellation of any Personal Training sessions. Sessions can be cancelled by contacting your nominated Personal Trainer, or by contacting your site. Failure to provide the minimum notice for any cancelled sessions will result in the session credit being lost.
- If your session needs to be cancelled for whatever reason by your Personal Trainer or site then you will be offered the chance to rearrange this session.
- If you are late for your session, your session may be reduced in accordance with that time. If you are more than 25 minutes late, your Personal Trainer may choose to cancel the session and you may lose that session, in which case no refund will be made.
Expiry and Extensions
- All Personal Training session purchases have a 90 day expiry, after which time any unused sessions will be lost and no refund will be made.
- If for any reason you are unhappy with your Personal Trainer, you may transfer to another Personal Trainer at any given time.
- All Personal Training fees are non-refundable.
- If your Personal Trainer leaves employment with LiveWire CIC, you will be given the option to transfer to another Personal Trainer.
- Applications for places on LiveWire’s Learn to Swim Programme will only be accepted through our online application process. Application forms can be completed at www.livewirewarrington.co.uk/leisure/swimming/livewire-swimming-lessons
- A monthly fee is payable by direct debit. The fee includes tuition, swim & spectating
- To cancel a Learn to Swim membership, one month’s notice is required in writing to the Learn to Swim Manager at email@example.com
- When a swim lesson cannot be provided for any reason, we will endeavour to give as much notice as possible of any cancellation. A refund will be provided if LiveWire are unable to deliver a lesson.
- Suspension of membership will only be allowed in the instance of:
- Long term injury or illness
- Treatment for grommets
LiveWire cannot grant suspensions, refunds or replacement/alternative lessons for instances such as holidays, short term illness or other commitments.
- LiveWire Aquatics reserves the right to amend direct debit payments; a 1 month advance notification will be given.
- All requests to change swimming lessons must be made in writing to LiveWire’s Learn to Swim Manager
- Children under the age of 8 years must be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian. Spectator areas are provided across our centres. However, there is limited seating available at Great Sankey Neighbourhood Hub & Broomfields Leisure Centre and it may not always be possible to view the swimming lessons.
- LiveWire Aquatics must be updated as soon as possible with any change of contract or bank details by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- LiveWire Aquatics reserves the right to withdraw a Learn to Swim place at any time if it reasonably considers it necessary to do so in the interests of the pupil, other users of the centre or its staff.
- Children are assessed every 5 weeks. Any instruction on movements between classes will come from the Learn to Swim Manager when a place in the next stage becomes available. Assessment dates are available at www.livewirewarrington.co.uk/leisure/swimming/livewire-swimming-lessons
- Parents can keep track of children’s progress by accessing the home porta lhttps://bookings.livewirewarrington.co.uk/homeportal_live/
- LiveWire Aquatics integrates all pupils regardless of ability/disability, into its main stream swimming lessons.
- Parents should refrain from entering poolside to speak to the swimming teacher and any query or complaint must be made in writing to LiveWire Learn to Swim Manager.
- Pupils must not enter the pool hall more than 5 minutes prior to their lesson time and then only if the swimming teacher or lifeguard are present on the poolside.
- No outdoor shoes should be worn on poolside and no buggies or prams brought onto poolside when bringing children to lessons.
- Pupils should use the toilet and shower before entering the pool.
- Where possible all jewellery must be removed prior to the lesson.
- It is advisable to use lockers for any belongings with 1.00 required which is returned after use.
LiveWire’s Learn to Swim Manager can be contacted at email@example.com
*Updated June 2021