What is Fit To Tackle?
Fit to Tackle is a 12 week beginner’s fitness and weight loss programme.
The programme will run from 9th January to 26th March
During the programme you will have 12 instructor led sessions at Halliwell Jones Stadium on Tuesday evenings at 5:45pm, with opportunities to use the LiveWire leisure facilities.
The cost of the programme is £30 which is to be paid in full prior to participation. This advertised programme will be for both males and females with a BMI over 30.
To apply please complete the application form below and await instruction from one of our team.
Application Status – OPEN
Terms & Conditions
- Participants must apply using the application system. Note – we’ll announce when applications open for the next Fit To Tackle Programme on this web page and on LiveWire’s Facebook account
- All up to date Covid Guidelines will be followed
- Participants must live in the Warrington areas
- Participants must have a BMI between 30 – 40
- Participants must currently not be participating in any structured exercise programme
- You must make yourself available to attend both sessions each week (minimum 80% attendance)
- You will be required to fill out a “Health Commitment Statement”. If you have any medical conditions these must be discussed with a FTT Coach prior to commencement of the programme
- Confirmation of your place on the programme and future instructions will be sent via email