I have been working in the sport and leisure industry since 2005, straight after studying sport.
My areas of expertise:
Bespoke planning for any age, ability and shape; muscle building and tone; senior training; sports specific training; and weight management.
My qualifications include:
• Level II Circuit Training.
• Level IV Cancer Rehabilitation.
• Level II NVQ Sport and Recreation.
• Level II Btech First Diploma in Sport.
• Level III Wrights Foundation GP Referral.
• Level III Advanced Fitness Instructor/ Trainer.
• Level IV BACPR Phase IV Cardiac Rehabilitation.
• Level III Btech National Diploma in Sport and Excellence.
• Community Sports Leader Award and Higher Sports Leader Award.
• Level III YMCA Personal Trainer; Level III Programming and Supervising Exercise with Disabled Clients.
My favourite sports are football, surfing, skiing and mixed martial arts. When training myself I don’t just stick to one type of training, I like to think outside the box and incorporate multiple training methods including body building, functional training, cross-fit and fitness specific to sports. I am a firm believer in practicing what I preach.