WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Under the direction of the Lead LiveWire Advisor, Facility Manager and Senior Personal Trainer the role will require effective working relationships with LiveWire customers, other Personal Trainers, stakeholders and partners, and wider LiveWire teams and colleagues.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF JOB:
To provide the best possible fitness experience for all LiveWire members and customers, contributing to strong membership retention levels. To contribute to a thriving Personal Training model maximising revenue for the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver new member orientation sessions in an engaging, personalised and stimulating manner.
- Carry out essential Health & Safety checks and preventative maintenance on fitness equipment, logging/reporting faults as necessary.
- To supervise the gym floor during agreed times, making proactive and meaningful interactions with members – with a particular focus on those at most need of help.
- To contribute to the Group Fitness programme through the delivery of gym floor, studio-based, and virtual classes/content for the digital LiveWire@Home platform in line with the needs of the business.
- Contribute regular fitness content for social media channels in order to promote the offer.
- Promote membership sales with every opportunity to do so, conducting sales tours and supporting with outreach activity as and when required.
- Take a proactive approach to learning about, and keeping up to date with all areas of the business in order to aid with cross-promotion.
- To deliver all Personal Training sessions in line with company guidance and procedures.
- Work to PT related targets under a performance management framework. KPI’s will include; lead generation, enquiry to sale conversions, weekly session targets, retention targets, and customer satisfaction targets.
- Take pride in both your personal appearance and of your work environment to ensure company brand standards are maintained.
- Attend training & development sessions and show a personal commitment to continuous professional development.
- Deliver free PT taster sessions as and when required.
- Use any ICT systems as directed for the monitoring and administration of PT sessions, ensuring all personal data is collected, stored and used in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Remain flexible in regards to work patterns to meet the needs of the service, including evening, weekend and bank holiday working and adapting to changes to timetables if/when required.
- To undertake such additional duties as are reasonably commensurate with the level of this post.
The nature of the duties listed above may over time change in which case the job description will be amended accordingly. This may not alter the size and scope of the job.
Prepared/revised by: K. Forester
In conjunction with: S. Sinnott