Please note that there will be limited availability for this service in the short-term due to staff availability.
How will this work?
- Each bootcamp course will run for a four-week period – one 60-minute session per week
- The maximum participants on each course will be five adults
- Use of the indoor facilities will not be permitted, including access to changing facilities and/or toilets
- Trainers/clients must stay a minimum of 2 metres apart at all times
- Strong hygiene measures will be enforced. This will include cleaning any equipment* rigorously by using antibacterial spray and sanitising hands thoroughly before and after use.
*Note that the use of any equipment will be kept to a minimum
Where will the sessions take place?
- The venue for all Bootcamp courses will be Orford Jubilee Neighbourhood Hub
- Sessions will be conducted outdoors on the all-weather pitches
When will the sessions take place?
- All Bootcamp courses will commence as from week commencing 8th June 2020
The following options for days/times will be available:
- Mondays at 6pm (sessions include 8th June, 15th June, 22nd June, 29th June)
- Wednesdays at 7pm (sessions include 10th June, 17th June, 24th June, 1st July)
- Fridays at 10am (sessions include 12th June, 19th June, 26th June, 3rd July)
Please note that any participants will be committed to a set day/time for a particular course – there will be no flexibility to swap sessions. Any missed sessions for whatever reason will not be reimbursed.
How much will it be?
- Each 4-week Bootcamp course (4 sessions) will cost £40 per person.
Please note that these courses will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
To enquire or to secure your space please email firstname.lastname@example.org