As a non-profit, Community Interest Company LiveWire’s aim is to ensure that we provide fairly priced leisure facilities and services for all our customers.
LiveWire reviews its fees and charges on an annual basis to ensure we deliver a quality service to our customers for a competitive price. As part of these reviews we benchmark our fees and charges against other providers.
Our annual review is usually carried out over the summer, with any amended prices implemented during the Autumn. However due to the significant increase in energy costs from 1st April we have had to carry out this process earlier this year.
In order to try and meet our rising costs, new prices will come into effect for the following areas from the date’s below:
- Learn to Swim programmes – New customers 11thMay 22
- Learn to Swim programmes – Existing customers 1stJuly 22
- Tennis memberships – New & existing members 1st July
- Facility hire (indoor & outdoor sports activity) 1stJune 22
- Pay As You Go Activity prices 1stJune 22
Please note that fitness membership prices (for new or existing members) will not be affected as part of this review.