The fitness suite will be closed on Thursday 16 August from 6:00am, and will re-open at 6:00pm on the same day.
The improvements include:
- The installation of two Wattbike Pro’s.
- An improved and expanded stretch area.
- New treadmills will replace a selection of existing treadmills.
- The introduction of a lifting platform along with bumper plates.
- A new Olympic bench press will replace the existing bench press.
- New dumbbells and rack will replace the existing selection of dumbbells and rack.
Only the fitness suite will be affected by this work, with the rest of the hub open to the public as normal.
A number of 30 minute circuit classes will be scheduled during this closure time to give members an alternative workout option to the fitness suite.
Please bear with us during this work on Thursday 16 August. It is essential that we continually improve our facilities so that you have the best gym experience.