- Potential for commercial or asset transfer lease agreements
- Suitable for a number of uses – Subject to Planning
- Building GIA extends to 240m2 (2583.34 sq.ft.)
- Site area extends to 0.02ha ( 0.05 acres) or thereabouts Closing Date for submissions is 12 noon Friday 8th of November
The property asset comprises a modular, prefabricated building. The accommodation briefly comprises a community room, kitchen with external hatch facing the childrens play area and park, internal male, female and disabled toilets and office. There are also 2 external male and female toilets and an independent bowling hut with a separate access door.
Please find all relevant documentation below:
- Facility Overview
- Asset Transfer Principles
- Expressions of Interest Form
- Expressions of Interest Guidance Notes
All expressions of interest must be submitted on the Official Interest Form (which is attached to these particulars) and returned to Operations Management (Fao. James Birdsey, Orford Jubilee Hub, Jubilee Way, Warrington, WA2 8HE) in a sealed envelope no later than 12noon on Friday 8th November 2019. Please note that LiveWire CIC are not bound to accept any proposal submitted for the facility – this marketing exercise is undertaken solely to gauge “expressions of interest” for the building and nothing else.
Access for viewings can be arranged Monday-Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm by prior arrangement.
Please contact James Birdsey at: email@example.com