COOKING WITH LOIS
This is a fantastic speedy stir fry if stuck on time!
Sticky Lemon Chicken – serves 2
2x chicken breasts cut into strips
2x pak Choi or veg of your choice
Handful of cashew nuts
120g pack lemon stir fry sauce
1tbsp runny honey
250g pack of microwave rice
1 large egg, whisked
A squeeze of lemon juice
* Heat a little oil in a Large frying pan and add the chicken. Stir fry until browned.
* Quarter the pak choi and add to the chicken. Cook until wilted.
* Add the cashew nuts, lemon sauce and honey and stir fry until the chicken is cooked through
* To make the egg fried rice, heat a separate frying, add the cooked rice and fry until warmed through.
* Make a little well in the centre and pour the whisked egg in. Cook a little, then scramble through the rice. Add a squeeze of lemon juice and serve.