This week we’re making Sticky Asian Beef Wraps!
Ingredients (serves 2)
250g Beef mince
15ml Soy Sauce
15ml Chinese rice wine
1tsp ginger paste (or thumb size piece, peeled and grated)
1tsp garlic paste (1 clove , peeled and finely chopped )
Chilli flakes (optional)
4-6 small tortilla wraps
1. Fry the beef mince in a non stick pan for a couple of minutes until starting to brown.
2. Add the ginger & garlic, honey, soy sauce, Chinese rice wine, and chilli flakes.
3. Mix every thing up and cook for 4-5 minutes until the Beef is fully cooked.
4. Meanwhile grate the carrot and chop the cucumber into small batons
5. Cook the tortilla for 30seconds – 1 minute in the microwave.
6. Layer your Wraps with the cucumber , carrot and beef mince. Add any other toppings of choice.