This week we are making Snicker Bites
*A pack of pitted dates
*150g of 70% dark chocolate
*pack of almonds or hazelnuts
1. Break the chocolate up, place in a bowl and melt gently in the microwave
2. Stuff your dates with a 1/2 tsp of peanut butter
3. Add 1 or 2 nuts depending on their size.
4. Dip in the melted chocolate until completely covered and place on a baking tray.
5. Follow this method until you have no more chocolate left. Should make between 16-20 dates.
6. Leave to set in the fridge (around 20-30 minutes)