This week we’re making Oriental Chicken!
This recipe serves 2-3 but you can double ingredients for larger serving.
X2 Chicken Breasts
X1 Garlic Clove
Thumb size piece of ginger (peeled and grated) or spoonful of ginger paste
Tablespoon of honey
X2/3 tablespoons of soy sauce
130g dried Rice
Handful of Cashew nuts, halved
Selection of veg… i used what i had in the cupboard which was; courgette, green beans, pepper, carrots.
- Chop all the veg
- Cut chicken into thin strips
- Heat a little oil in a pan and cook the veg, including the onion, garlic and ginger until softened with the cashew nuts. Remove from the pan.
- Add the chicken and stir fry until cooked through, then add the veg and nuts back in.
- Add your honey and soy sauce and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Serve with rice or noodles.