Cooking With Lois – Herby Salmon & Couscous Parcels
Ingredients – Serves 2
110g pack lemon and garlic couscous
200ml hot vegetable stock
Handful fresh parsley, finely chopped
4 spring onions , thinly sliced
4 sun dried tomatoes, chopped
2 salmon fillets
* Put the couscous in a bowl and stir in the stock. Cover with cling film and leave to stand for 10 minutes. Uncover and then fluff up with a fork.
* Add the parsley (Keep back a tbsp), sun dried tomatoes and spring onions.
* Heat oven to 180 c fan. Cut two large sheets of non-stick baking paper And divide the couscous between them.
* Place each salmon fillet on top , the remaining parsley and season.
* Fold over the paper and seal by twisting the edges together like a Cornish pasty.
* Bake for 10-15 minutes in the oven and serve with a side salad.