As of the 20th May 2018 our Aqua 60+ membership will no longer be available.
Don’t worry, for those who are existing Aqua 60+ direct debit and annual members you will keep your Aqua 60+ membership.
However, if you are an Aqua 60+ Pay As You Go (PAYG) member you have until the 20th May 2018 to switch to a monthly direct debit membership to keep your Aqua 60+ membership.
Why switch to our Aqua 60+ direct debit membership?
- ·Switch Incentive – Receive a full month’s membership FREE
- ·Save money – Monthly direct debits cost 10% less than PAYG
- ·Save time – Avoid queues in the centres with a more efficient way to pay
It’s quick and easy, simply speak to an advisor and they’ll be able to switch your account over to a direct debit membership and activate your FREE month’s membership.
You have until the 20th May 2018 to switch your account, so make sure you don’t miss out!
The Livewire Team
Terms & Conditions:
- ·Free month offer not valid for existing direct debit and annual members
- ·Free month not available to new PAYG members from 1 April 2018
- ·Relevant identification must be at the time of sign up in order to prove eligibility
- ·You are committing to fee per month for a minimum of 1 month. After the minimum term your subscription payments will continue on a monthly basis.
- Standard membership terms & conditions apply
- ·Offer available up to 20 May 2018