Job Title: Leisure Assistant Location: Birchwood Community Hub Hours: 37 hours working a shift pattern…
Lifeguard & Trainee Lifeguard Opportunities
Location: All LiveWire Sites
Salary: £16,738.00 – £17,892.00 per annum/pro rata for part time (National Minimum Wage £9.18 per hour age 21-22, National Living Wage £9.50 per hour age 23 years and over)
Contract type: Permanent, full time and part time hours available (shift work including evenings and weekends)
LiveWire are currently recruiting for new full time and part time Lifeguards. Please do not worry if you do not have a current RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification, if you have the right attitude and ability we are offering to train individuals to gain the RLSS qualification during the next month.
You need to be a strong swimmer and we may require you to complete a swim test prior to being offered a place on the Lifeguard course.
If you are interested in a career within leisure, this could be the first step on the ladder for you.
Our Lifeguards work as part of a team to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for customers.
Once qualified you will take responsibility for the health and safety of our customers and ensure that all our poolside activities run effectively.
We currently have posts available across our facilities.
If you are willing, you will also be trained in other frontline areas to help take you to the next step up in your career at LiveWire.
The Main duties of the Lifeguard Role is to:
- Supervising customers within the pool and surrounding areas
- Room and equipment set ups for events and activities
- Helping with building cleanliness
- Assisting customers with their enquiries and individual needs
To be Successful in This Role You Will Have:
- A willingness to gain the RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification within the first two months of employment
- A willingness to undertake ongoing training and development
- A willingness to cover additional hours when needed
If you have a friendly, calm and approachable nature with good customer servicing skills, the ability to work as part of a team and a basic knowledge of Health and Safety we want to hear from you.
The benefits of working for LiveWire;
- Competitive rates of pay including enhanced payment for weekend working
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sick pay
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Ongoing training and development to help you to be the best
- Pension scheme
- Free leisure membership
For more information, please see the Job Description and Person Specification
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Close date: 9.00am 13th June 2022.