Fit To Tackle
LiveWire and The Warrington Wolves Foundation have joined forces to offer the men and women of Warrington a chance to join a 12-week beginners fitness and weight loss programme.
About Fit To Tackle
The 12-week Fit To Tackle programme aims to:
- Tackle your waist line
- Tackle your health
- Tackle your friends
- Tackle your fitness
The programme includes a variety of sessions which will run three times a week on a Monday and Wednesday evening and Saturday morning from The Halliwell Jones Stadium and Orford Jubilee Park. Sessions utilise the stadium steps/facilities, circuit training, HIIT training, and touch rugby
Throughout the 12-week programme, members will also receive healthy lifestyle tips and advice from LiveWire's trained health and wellbeing advisors.
Terms and conditions:
- Participants must apply, using the application system. Note - we'll announce when applications open for the next Fit To Tackle Programme on this web page and on LiveWire's Facebook account
- Spaces are limited to 40, an equal number of men and women on the same programme
- Participants must live in the Warrington area
- Participants must be between the ages of 25 - 55 years old and have a BMI between 30 - 40
- Participants must currently not be participating in any structured exercise programme
- This programme is only available to non-Livewire members
- You must make yourself available to attend all 3 sessions per week (minimum 80% attendance)
- You will be required to fil out a "Health Commitment Statement". If you have any medical conditions these must be discussed with a FTT Coach prior to commencement of the programme
- Confirmation of your place on the programme and future instructions will be sent via email
As well as the 12-week programme, we have a Fit To Tackle Bootcamp, which is for all adults over 16 years of age. See below for information about the Bootcamp.
Fit To Tacle Bootcamp
Find out more about our Fit To Tackle Bootcamp here - https://livewirewarrington.co.uk/lifestyle/fit-to-tackle-bootcamp