Hot drinks, cold drinks and snacks are available through vending machines at all of LiveWire’s leisure sites.
LifeWire’s café is situated in Orford Jubilee Neighbourhood Hub and serves a wide range of freshly produced hot and cold meals with an aim to use local produce and suppliers as much as possible. A selection of fine Tea’s, Coffee & Hot Chocolate are also available.
The café is open for Breakfast, Light Lunches from the hot servery and afternoon tea and cake 7 days a week.
A sample of the daily menu is below:
- ActivAte big breakfast - 1 sausage, 2 bacon, 1 egg, plum tomatoes, baked beans, toast
- ActiveAte veggie breakfast - 2 eggs, grilled tomatoes, baked beans, toast
- Soup of the day
- Panini - selection of fillings available with salad garnish
- Jacket potato with a choice of fillings
- Hot and cold pasta pots
- A selection of omelettes served with chipped potatoes, baked beans or salad
- Afternoon Tea - a selection of sandwiches served with afternoon tea and cakes and more
Café opening times:
- Monday to Friday: 8am - 1.45pm
- Saturday: 9am - 1pm
- Sunday: 9am - 11am
For more information on our catering service for events and conferences at Orford Jubiliee Neighbourhood Hub, visit the LiveWire Hospitality page.