All Leisure, Libraries and Lifestyles services transferred from Warrington Borough Council to LiveWire in 2012.
LiveWire is a Community Interest Company (CIC), so any profit generated is reinvested back into developing and improving its facilities and services for the community to use.
LiveWire strives to promote a healthy lifestyle, increased participation in activities whilst encouraging reading and learning:
LiveWire's leisure, library and lifestyle facilities
LiveWire is committed to ensuring all members of the community have access to local facilities and activities:
All services are Quality Accredited.
LiveWire offers excellent value for money on membership packages:
LiveWire is managed by Managing Director, Emma Hutchinson, and a board of 12 members:
LiveWire plans and reports
- LiveWire's AGM notice 2018 AGM 2018
- LiveWire's Annual Report 2017-18 Annual Report 2017-18
- LiveWire's Annual Report 2016-17 Annual Report 2016-17
- LiveWire's Annual Report 2015-16 Annual Report 2015-16
- LiveWire's Annual Report 2014-15. Annual Report 14-15.pdf
- LiveWire Business Plan 2018 to 2022 Business Plan 2018-2022
- LiveWire's Gender Pay Gap Report 2020 Gender Pay Gap Report 2020