From May 2012 Leisure, Libraries and Lifestyles services transferred from Warrington Borough Council and merged into a Community Interest Company (CIC). As LiveWire is a CIC, any profit generated is reinvested back into developing and improving its facilities and services for the community to utilise. LiveWire strives to promote a healthy lifestyle, increased participation in activities whilst encouraging reading and learning through the use of free access to books, IT suites and the internet.
LiveWire is now the largest provider of Leisure facilities within the area and is committed to ensuring all members of the community have access to local facilities and activities. All services are Quality Accredited and offer excellent value for money on membership packages.
LiveWire is managed by Managing Director, Emma Hutchinson, and a board of 12 members
- View our notice for AGM 2018
- Download our annual report for 2016-17 Annual Report 2016-17
- Download our annual report for 2015-16 Annual Report 2015-16
- Download our annual report for 2014-15. Annual Report 14-15.pdf
- View the 2018-2022 LiveWire Business Plan Business Plan 2018-2022
- See what LiveWire achieved in it's first year after transferring into a CIC One Year On
- Legislation requires employers with 250 or more employees to publish statutory calculations every year LiveWire Gender Pay Gap 2017