Pay range - £48,306 - £52,506
Closing date: 5pm Thursday 4th August 2016
LiveWire and Culture Warrington are two Non-Profit Distributing Organisations. LiveWire is a Community Interest Company delivering neighbourhood services to people living and working in Warrington; whilst Culture Warrington is a Charitable Trust which delivers cultural services in the North West.
A full time vacancy has arisen for a Finance Director to support both Organisations based in Warrington across the Orford Jubilee Neighbourhood Hub and the Pyramid Arts Centre.
Reporting to the Managing Director the post holder will be responsible for overall management of the finance function and the development of financial strategies for these organisations. During a period of change and economic uncertainty, a critically important responsibility will be to prepare timely and up to date management accounts to ensure that the Organisations remain on course to achieve their Business Plan objectives, and to propose corrective action as appropriate. Information will be required at a strategic level for the Boards, and operational level for Departmental Managers.
Other tasks will include:
- Business partnering and liaising directly with Managing Director and Senior Management
- Managing the finance, procurement and ICT teams
- All financial and statutory reporting
- Overseeing the preparation of all management accounts and commentary to the Senior Management Team and the Board of Directors
- Financial forecasting, planning and budgeting
- Treasury management
- Raising finance for expansion of the business in line with the Business Plan and key strategic projects
- Maintaining and building relationships with banking institutions and key insurers
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) with a track record of financial leadership and proven management and financial accounting expertise with an ability to take the finance function forward in a changing environment. You must be confident, organised and proactive with excellent attention to detail. Strong communication skills and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
This is a permanent role subject to a six months satisfactory probationary period.
For an informal discussion and details of possible interview dates, please contact Sharon Sinnott on 01925 625330.
Please refer to the Job Description and Person Specification for more information.
LiveWire Application Form
Finance Director Job Description
Finance Director Person Specification